CALL FOR PAPERS
JoSTrans was launched on January 2004. It is an open-access, electronic, peer-reviewed journal published bi-annually.
Articles should be between 5000 and 7000 words including end notes; reviews should be between 500-800 words.
Issues we would like to consider will explore:
- Features of specialised language
- General and practical issues in translation and interpreting
- Subject field translation issues, i.e. medical, legal, financial, multi-media, localisation, etc
- Theoretical issues in specialised translation
- Aspects of training and teaching specialised translation.
For submission details and deadlines see the Style sheet and review guidelines.
See below information regarding the next call for papers for a guest edited issue on translation and the creative industries: